You must prepare and file Streets of New York Job Application Form for submitting application for employment. Submission of this form does not guarantee assignment of a job. You must read the Certification Agreement before proceeding.
Please date and sign this form to undertake the responsibility of the particulars furnished in it. Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 mandates providing eligibility to work and valid proof of identity within three working days. Please provide accurate details in all sections. You must provide employment history of past three employers in the respective spaces of this job application form.
Steps To Prepare Streets of New York Job Application Form
- Enter desired position and wages along with the date of availability.
- Specify desired type of employment from three options offered.
- Specify if you are available for work on weekdays and mention hours of availability for the each day requested in the Streets of New York Job Application Form.
- Continue by providing personal details like your name, phone numbers, and street address. Specify if you are at least 18 years old. Select yes, if you were employed at any Streets of New York company and provide company name, location, and dates. Leave blank otherwise.
- Enter education details like school name, address, type, Major, Degree, Diploma, Certificate or Credit, Grammar, (G.E.D.) or High School, College or University, Business, Technical or Professional, and any other Applicable Course Work on the respective lines.
- You must complete the Job Related Skills portion of the Streets of New York Job Application Form when the job you are seeking requires driving. Leave blank otherwise. Please answer yes if you posses driver’s license. Then enter your license number and name of the state issuing the same. Select yes or no to declare conviction for non-traffic related offense in the past five years. Mark your response as yes in the case of revocation or suspension of driving privileges. Mark no otherwise. Mention names of all states for holding or previously held driver’s license. Please enter any special skills you possess for added qualification for the post you are seeking.
- Provide three professional references names and address. These references should not be related to you.
- You must provide employment history for last three employers. Enter details like name of the company, whether you approve contacting them, address, title and name of supervisor, your title while on the job, employed since, duties and responsibilities, and the reason for resigning from the post. Complete all the three sections requiring past employment details with the most recent employment on the top.
- Enter date and sign on the respective lines to complete preparing the Streets of New York Job Application Form.