ADP Direct Deposit Form 02-184-049 10M is prepared by an employee who wants his/her employer to send direct automatic deposits to the bank account. He/she must file duly prepared ADP Direct Deposit Form with the payroll manager for post-processing.
This form requires various inputs pertaining to your bank account. Please confirm these details from your bank prior to submitting this form to your payroll manager. Accuracy while entering these details ensures error-free deposits to your bank account. You must enclose a cancelled check along with this ADP Direct Deposit Form. You may choose to add more than one bank account for receiving the funds in the mode desired by you. You can select transfer of funds in the amount or in percentage within one or more bank accounts.
This form 02-184-049 10M enables the Full Service Direct Deposit from your employer to your bank account through a gateway offered by ADP of North America, Inc. and Automatic Data Processing, Inc. Please read the form 02-184-049 10M carefully before preparing and filing it. Avoid cancellations and strikeouts for accuracy and legibility. You authorize ADP to process the funds transfer request by your employer and your bank to accept these funds on your behalf by signing and filing this form 02-184-049 10M. This form 02-184-049 10M remains in force until you give notice to your employer, bank, and ADP to terminate it.
Steps to prepare ADP Direct Deposit Form 02-184-049 10M
- The payroll manager must complete the foremost section, print the form, and submit it to ADP. This portion of ADP Direct Deposit Form 02-184-049 10M requires inputs like company code and name, employee file number, payroll manager’s name and signature.
- Please enter your name, SSN, date and sign on the respective lines.
- You may choose to provide Account Information of multiple bank accounts. However, you must specify the distribution of the automated funds transfer in these accounts using the provision in this ADP Direct Deposit Form 02-184-049 10M. Please use one portion of account information for providing particulars of one bank account. You may choose to use additional form for additional bank accounts.
- Please enter your bank’s name followed by the name of the city and state. Then enter Routing Transit Number on the next line. This number is available on check; however, please confirm this number from your bank prior to entering it in this form. Please enter your account number on the next line. Select your account type by marking the appropriate box. Enter the desired mode of distribution of the funds in an amount or percentage. Alternately, select the box to receive the entire net amount in the bank account number mentioned above.
- Complete the next portions of ADP Direct Deposit Form 02-184-049 10M to provide details of bank accounts for receiving automatic funds transfer.