Bank of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form is an instrument, which enables the electronic transmission of communication, information, and data between the Bank of America and you as a borrower or co-borrower/s. this form requires your permission to send the communication electronically.
However, you may choose to void the permission at your wish by contacting Bank of America and terminating the E-Transaction Content Disclosure Form. You must update any change in the email address for error-free communication as and when you change the working individual email address.
Please review and understand the protocol to contact Bank of America depending upon your role in part 6. Bank of America offers this information to its customers for a deed in lieu, short sale, or REO transaction for faster exchange and processing of the information.
What You Must Know Before Sending Bank of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form
- Read part 1 of the disclosure form to understand the scope of the E-transaction Consent.
- Bank of America specifies the hardware and software requisites to access the information in part 2. Your computing system must comply with these requirements regarding the operating system, browser, PDF reading tool, screen resolution, and security settings to accept per-session cookies. You may choose to download and update necessary software programs before accessing the digital information on your computing system.
- You may choose to obtain paper copies of the communication by sending a request to Bank of America as prescribed in part 3 of the Bank Of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form.
- Bank of America reserves the right to send the paper communication as and when necessary in spite of your signing and sending Bank Of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form.
- You may choose to withdraw your consent for receiving the electronic communication as directed in part 4, Withdrawing Your Consent in this consent form.
- Part 7 of Bank Of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form has declaration that you sign under penalties of perjury. Ensure that you provide accurate and truthful information and paperwork at each stage.
- Read part 8 for understanding the significance of Use of Electronic Records & Signatures at Bank of America when you, any other authorized third party, or real estate agent consents to receiving electronic files and records.
- Read the declaration carefully before you mark I Consent And Agree box and sign after it in acceptance.
Steps to prepare Bank Of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form
The only input required from the borrower and all co-borrower is marking the box I Consent And Agree or I Decline and sign after the selection. However, please use separate line to provide consent for each co-borrower.