Bank of America offers a facility to its customers to authorize ACH Credits or automatic deposits when a customer deposits Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form English 00-53-2276NSB with the employer and bank. The employer initiating ACH Credits or direct deposits may choose to use their own form for the same; however, they must use the account type and number along with ABA Routing number mentioned in this form.
The employee must enter the ABA Routing number belonging to the State where the savings/checking account was opened. The employee must file this form with the employer to set up the direct deposit system in the payroll. This Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form English offers a provision for direct deposit of funds in one account or split the deposit on percentage or amount basis among various accounts.
However, the employee must set the preference accordingly in the form. Please reset the form using the button provided on the same once you prepare and print the form for protecting your privacy. Read directions for customer use carefully before preparing the form on your own. You may seek advice from bank’s representative in case you do not understand any/all part of the form.
How To Prepare 00-53-2276NSB Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form English
- Enter the name of the employer and/or company name on the foremost line of the form.
- Then provide the address of the employer followed by the name of the city and state along with the zip code. This information is necessary to identify the party sending ACH Credits or direct automatic deposits to your savings/checking bank account.
- Select the type of account by marking the right box among choices of savings or checking account at the Bank of America. Then enter the name of the State where the account was opened. Please enter your account number with the Bank of America on the next line. Enter ABS Routing number on the following line. Please ensure to enter the ABS Routing number for the state where you have opened the aforementioned account. Make selection of the mode of deposit from the choices percentage or flat amount. Enter the value on one line between the two. Alternately, mark the next box in case you want the deposit of the remaining amount to your aforementioned bank account.
- Please fill the next two portions of the Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form English for providing information of your other bank accounts, ABS Routing number, and mode of deposit in case you want your employer to send automatic deposits to more than one bank account held with Bank of America.
- Enter your first, middle, and last name followed by your address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number on the respective lines. Please date and sign this Non-Federal Direct Deposit Enrollment Request Form English before filing it with your employer.