Balloon Mortgage Note Form allows you as a borrower to pay lump sum loan amount at the end of the tenure. Using such provision is helpful especially as you can negotiate for a lower rate of interest over longer loan tenure by mortgaging a real estate property.
However, please ascertain that you are in a position to paying such lump sum amount at the end of the tenure. You may choose to make one or many larger payments at the end of loan tenure depending upon your understanding, terms, and conditions with the lender. You must specify the state of jurisdiction as and when required in this Balloon Mortgage Note form. Use this form to clarify and document terms and conditions especially when you are using different loan structure.
Before you proceed
- You may use Balloon Mortgage Note Form while borrowing balloon payment loan.
- Use this form to record amortization table when the loan comprises of interest as well.
- Balloon Mortgage Note Form is a source for documenting monthly and overall payment schedule for transparency required for you as a borrower and for the lender.
- You must date, sign, and share copies of the Balloon Mortgage Note Form with all concerned parties.
- Please specify the details of the property mortgaged in this form.
- Please provide all particulars of the financial transactions accurately as this document is legally binding on both the borrower and lender.
- You do not need to notarize this form unless the lender insists on it.
Steps To Prepare Balloon Mortgage Note Form
- Enter the loan amount on the first line of Balloon Mortgage Note Form. Use US dollar as currency form.
- Mention the name and address of the lender on the subsequent lines. Continue by entering the principal loan amount in words and figure on the respective lines. Enter the rate of interest agreed to pay in words and figure.
- Enter repayment amount, day of the repayment for every month, commencing date, and tenure in years in the respective spaces.
- Enter the date of making the balloon payment along with the amount of the monthly payment in the next portion of the Balloon Mortgage Note Form.
- Provide the name of the state of the United States twice on respective lines to specify the jurisdiction of the mortgaged borrowing transaction.
- Date and sign in the space reserved for the same. Each co-borrower must date and sign individually in this form to undertake the responsibility for repayment of the loan as specified in this document.
- Please provide particulars of the property mortgaged in this form. You may choose to attach an additional sheet to provide this information. However, you and all co-borrowers if any must date and sign such each additional sheet.