Free Application Form for Import Certificate under Indo-US Memorandum ANF 2C - PDF Form Download
ANF 2C Application Form for Import Certificate under Indo – US Memorandum is a template required to seek permission to import. You may file this duly filled document electronically or physically.
However, you must file this application in duplicate while filing it physically. Please enclose bank receipt to provide evidence of remittance of the fee as per the terms specified in Appendix 21B and a self-certified copy of the letter by the supplier from the US along with the form ANF 2C. You must sign on each page of this form in conformity and as requested by the document. You must file form ANF 1 along with this ANF 2C form. You do not need to submit a copy of ANF 1 form in case you have filed it electronically. Please provide details in all relevant sections of the form. Please review the Undertaking/Declaration carefully before signing and filing this form ANF 2C.
Steps to Prepare ANF 2C Application Form for Import Certificate under Indo – US Memorandum
- Enter your IEC number in section 1.
- Then enter your particulars like applicant’s name and address on lines 2i and 2ii of section 2 respectively.
- Please complete details requested in section 3 like ECOM reference number, date of submission of the application on the server, details of the regional authority where the application is filed, file number, and date of the issue in case you choose to file it electronically. Leave this portion blank otherwise.
- Enter application fee details like the amount in INR, bank receipt or demand draft number or electronic fund transfer reference number, date of remittance of the fees, and name of the bank and its branch where the fees payment is remitted. You may provide the name of the bank and the branch on which the demand draft is drawn.
- Enter the particulars of the US Exporter like name and address on lines 5i and 5ii of section 5 respectively. These details must be same as in the self-attested copy of the US supplier letter enclosed along with the ANF 2C Application Form for Import Certificate under Indo – US Memorandum.
- Specify the name of the sponsoring ICIA Directorate in section 6.
- Provide the particulars of items of import like item details, ITC (HS) code, quantity, CIF value in INR, and then specify if it is raw material or capital goods in section 7. You must provide particulars of each item on a separate line for which you are requesting an import certificate.
- Enter the purpose of import in section 8. Please clarify whether material is required for manufacturing in 8i, 8ii, and 8iii of subsection 8a. Alternately, provide details in the next portion if the material is required for Research and Development. Subsection 8c requires input in case the material is required for other non-industrial actual users.
- Please specify if the items are on the Restricted List of ITC (HS) on line 9i. Enter the file number of the application submitted to the Regional Authority on line 9ii.
- Enter US Export Administration Regulations Controlled Commodity / Munitions list reference number in section 10 of ANF 2C form.
- Enter the address of the premises or the factory where the items are being imported in section 11.
- Enter your name on line 8 of the declaration / undertaking.
- Complete the preparation of ANF 2C Application Form for Import Certificate under Indo – US Memorandum by entering place, date, your name, designation, official address, phone number, residential and email address on the respective lines and sign in the space reserved for the same.