Free Application for All Arms Licence Form - PDF Form Download
This Application for All Arms Licence Form is required to obtain a permit to carry and use a firearm in accordance to the Indian Arms Act 1959 and the Indian Arms Rules 1962. Indian nationals as well as foreign tourist can apply using this prescribed format. You as the applicant must complete this form duly.
You may choose to type or print this application for legibility. You must acknowledge the truthfulness of the information provided in this form under the perjury of penalty. This form has four parts and your inputs are required in all the four parts. Please indicate the jurisdiction of issuing the Arms Licence by entering the name and address of the nearest police station.
Prior to Beginning
- Refer to rule 51 of the Indian Arms Act 1959.
- Provide truthful information in Part B, Other Particulars of Applicant.
- Specify Particulars of Licence in Part C carefully.
- You must sign this Application for All Arms Licence Form in acceptance of the truthfulness of the information provided in all four parts. However, notarization of your signature is not necessary.
How to Fill Application for All Arms Licence Form
Part – A: Identity of Applicant
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your father’s or husband’s full name.
- Enter place of birth to declare nativity.
- Enter your date of birth in figure and words.
- Enter your present address along with the name of the nearest police station.
- Enter your permanent address along with the name of the nearest police station.
- Enter your occupation along with designation and address.
- Then sign or mark your thumb impression.
Part – B: Other Particulars of Applicant
- Enter if you were convicted in 9a along with details of office and date of sentence.
- Mention the location and date in case, you executed bond for good behavior and/or keeping peace in 9b.
- Provide information if you are prohibited to possess firearms in 9c.
- Enter the details of licence suspension in 10a.
- Specify information of previous application for licence along with its results in 10b.
- Provide details if any of your family member possesses firearm in 10c.
- Specify details if you are exempted from licence in 11a.
- Mention the place to keep the firearm safely in 11b.
- Provide details in 11ci, 11cii, and 11ciii in case, you are bonafide tourist applying for a licence under rule 32 or leave blank otherwise.
Part – C: Particulars of Licence
- Mention the reason and purpose for applying for a licence descriptively.
- Then specify the type of the licence requirement.
- Provide description of arms and ammunition.
- Enter the area to carry the firearm in 15a.
- Mention the place in 15b.
- Specify the place and/or route of transport/import/export in 15c.
- Mention any other relevant details on line 16.
- Then provide any claims for special considerations on line 17.
Part – D: For Applicant Requiring Licence for Import/Export/Transport/Re-Import and Re-Export
- Mention the particulars of previous sanction, if any on line 18a.
- Then provide necessary evidence on line 18b.
You must enter the name of the place and date on the respective lines. Then sign or mark your thumb impression to complete filling this Application for All Arms Licence Form.