The following form is a Blood Pressure Tracker, which can be used to easily track your blood pressure over a large number of days. In today’s day and age is very important to keep a track of your blood pressure to lead a healthy life.
How to track your blood pressure the using this Blood Pressure Tracker?
First you need to fill in the following details in the first sheet:
- Your full name.
- The form already has provided you with a target systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Next you must fill in the blank where it says call physician if above: this is where you need to fill in the high limit of your systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- You must also fill in your physician’s number.
Following is how you track your blood pressure or a number of days:
- You must take your blood pressure everyday.
- Enter the date on which you took your blood pressure.
- The time when you took it.
- Your systolic.
- Your diastolic.
- Your heart rate.
- This also has a section where you can add comments about your blood pressure.
Then sheet two is where you have your blood pressure Chart, as you keep on filling this Blood Pressure Tracker, the date that you entered is made into a chart on sheet two. You can use this chart to act if your blood pressure has been increasing over the last few days or if it has been decreasing or if it has stayed stable. You can download this Blood Pressure Tracker by clicking on the link below.