Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.Every Citizen of India must enroll to get their own Aadhaar Card.
Text Version of the Form
AADHAAR ENROLMENT / CORRECTION FORM
Aadhaar Enrolment is free and voluntary. Correction within 96 hours of enrolment is also free. No charges are applicable for Form
and Aadhaar Enrolment. In case of Correction provide your EID, Name and only that field which needs Correction.
In case of Correction provide your EID No here: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | dd |mm| yyyy|hh: mm: ss|
Please follow the instructions overleaf while filling up the form. Use capital letters only.
1 Pre-Enrolment ID : 2 NPR Receipt/TIN Number :
3 Full Name:
Age: Yrs Date of Birth: | DD | MM | YYYY |
4 Gender: Male ( ) Female ( ) Transgender ( ) 5
6 Address: C/o ( ) D/o ( ) S/o ( ) W/o ( ) H/o ( ) NAME
House No/ Bldg./Apt. Street/Road/Lane
Village/Town/City Post Office
District Sub-District State
E Mail Mobile No | | | | | | | | | | | PIN CODE | | | | | | |
7 Details of : Father ( ) Mother ( ) Guardian ( ) Husband ( ) Wife ( )
For children below 5 years Father/Mother/Guardian’s details are mandatory. Adults can opt to not specify this information, if they cannot/do not want to disclose.
EID/ Aadhaar No.: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | dd |mm| yyyy|hh: mm: ss|
8 I have no objection to the UIDAI sharing information provided by me to the UIDAI with agencies YES ( ) NO ( )
engaged in delivery of welfare services.
9 Select One of the Below (OPTIONAL) ( This data cannot be Corrected after Enrolment )
I want the UIDAI to facilitate opening of a new Bank/Post Office Account linked to my
Aadhaar Number and have no objection to sharing my information for this purpose
I have no objection to linking my present bank account provided here to my Aadhaar number
State Bank Name/Branch
IFSC Code Account No.
Verification Type : Document Based ( ) Introducer Based ( ) Head of Family ( )
Select only one of the above. Select Introducer or Head of Family only if you do not possess any documentary proof of
identity and/or address. Introducer and Head of Family details are not required in case of Document based Verification.
10 For Document Based (Write Names of the documents produced. Refer back side of this form for list of valid documents)
a. POI b. POA
c. DOB d. POR
(Mandatory in case of Verified Date of Birth)
For HoF Based – Details of : Father ( ) Mother ( ) Guardian ( ) Husband ( ) Wife ( )
For Introducer Based – Introducer’s
11 HoF’s EId/Aadhaar No.: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Aadhaar No. | | | | | | | | | | | | |
dd |mm| yyyy|hh: mm: ss|
I hereby confirm the identity and address of ______________________________as being true, correct and accurate.
Introducer/HoF’s Name: Signature of Introducer/HOF
I confirm that information (including biometrics) provided by me to the UIDAI and the information contained herein is
my own and is true, correct and accurate.
Verifier’s Stamp and Signature:
(Verifier must put his/her Name, if stamp is not available)
To be filled by the Enrolment Agency only : Date & time of Enrolment: ___________________________________
= Page 1 =
Instructions to follow while filling up the enrolment form
Field 2 Resident may bring his/her National Population Register Survey slip (if available) and fill up the column.
Field 3 Write full name without salutations/titles. Please bring the original* Proof of Identity (POI) document. (See list A below). Variation in Resident’s
Name in contrast to PoI is permissible as long as the change is minor spelling only, without altering the Name in PoI document. For Example: If
NAME Resident’s PoI reads “Preeti”, then “Priti” can be recorded if Resident wants so.
Field 5 Fill in Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. If exact Date of Birth is not known, approximate age in Years may be filled in the space provided. Please
bring the original Proof of Date of Birth (DoB), if available.(See list D below). Declared checkbox may be selected if Resident does not have a valid
DOB / AGE proof of Date of Birth document. Verified checkbox is selected where Resident has provided documents as proof of Date of birth.
Write complete address. Please bring the original Proof of Address (POA) document. (See list B below). Please note that the Aadhaar letter will be
Field 6 delivered at the given address only.
To include Parent / Guardian / Spouse name as part of the address, select the appropriate box and enter the name of the person.
ADDRESS Minor Corrections / Enhancements are permissible to make the address complete without altering the base address as mentioned in the POA
In case of children below 5 years, it is mandatory to provide father/mother/guardian details with their Aadhaar or EID number.
Field 7 If the resident is not holding a Proof of Identity & using the Head of the Family identity for enrolment, it is mandatory to provide Head of the
RELATIONSHIP family’s details with his/her Aadhaar or EID number. Please refer illustration below for filling EID. Please bring the original Proof of Relationship
(POR) document. (See list C below).
For other cases, it is optional for the resident to fill up the relationship details.
Field 8 Resident may specifically express willingness / unwillingness by selecting the relevant box.
Field 9 Resident may choose to open a new Aadhaar enabled bank / POSB account or can link existing bank account to Aadhaar number. Relevant details
BANK ACCOUNT as requested may be provided. This is an optional field.
Field 10 Write the name of Documents for PoI and PoA. In case proof of Date of Birth is available, then write the name of Date of Birth document. If the
resident is not holding a Proof of Identity & using the Head of Family based enrolment, then write the name of Proof of Relationship document. For
DOCUMENTS Valid list of documents, please refer list of Documents below.
Field 11 Resident who does not have POI and POA may get enrolled through an Introducer/ Head of Family. Pl contact nearest enrolment centre or your
INTRODUCER/HoF Registrar, for further details.
List A. POI documents List B. POA documents
1. Passport 1. Passport 21. Kissan Passbook
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card 3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook 23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by
4. Voter ID 4. Ration Card MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on
5. Driving License 5. Voter ID letterhead
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo 6. Driving License 24. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head
identity card issued by PSU 7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution 8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months) 26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
9. Arms License 9. Water bill (not older than 3 months) 27. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
10. Photo Bank ATM Card 10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 28. Address Card having Photo issued by Department of
11. Photo Credit Card months) Posts
12. Pensioner Photo Card 11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months) 29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card 12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months) State Govt.
14. Kissan Photo Passbook 13. Insurance Policy 30. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate
15. CGHS / ECHS Photo Card 14 14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on issued by the respective State/UT
16. Address Card having Name and Photo letterhead Governments/Administrations
issued by Department of Posts 15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered 31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
17. Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Company on letterhead 32. Passport of Spouse
Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead 16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized 33. Passport of Parents(in case of Minor)
18. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical Educational Instruction on letterhead
certificate issued by the respective State/UT 17. NREGS Job Card
Governments/Administrations 18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
List C. POR documents List D. DOB documents
1. PDS Card 1. Birth Certificate
2. MNREGA Job Card 2. SSLC Book/Certificate
3. CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC 3. Passport
4. Pension Card 4. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on Letterhead
5. Army Canteen Card
6. Passport Illustration for filling up EID No.
Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth,
Municipal Corporation and other notified local
government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
8. Any other Central/State government issued
family entitlement document.
*In instances where original documents are not available, copies attested / certified by a public notary / gazetted officer will be accepted.
= Page 2 =