State of Arizona Complete Proof of Claim Form,B10 provides a source to compute the liabilities of a debtor towards the creditors. This form must accompany supporting documents as and when required. Filling all 8 sections of the form is necessary. You must undertake the responsibility of any/all information submitted in the form under the perjury of penalties as directed in 18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571.
This form has provisions to provide detailed information of secured or unsecured claim. However, you must submit sufficient proof to disclose the lien on property or any other asset of the debtor. In some cases, independent third parties propose to buy the claim. You must treat them as individual entities as they do not represent the debtor and/or bankruptcy court.
The first portion of the B10 State of Arizona Complete Proof of Claim Form requires input of debtor’s name, case number, and name of the creditor. You may mark the box to indicate if this claim amends any previously filed claim and provide the claim number and date of filing it. Mark the next box if you are aware that someone else has filed a similar claim relating to this form B10. Continue by providing address, phone number, and email address to send notices. You may choose to provide an alternate address if any.
Filing bankruptcy in Arizona.(Arizona Proof of Claim)
- Amount of Claim – Mention the amount of claim in the US dollar during the filing of the claim.
- Basis for Claim – Provide the basis for claim in line with the instruction # 2.
- Identification – Enter the last four digits of any known ID of the creditor. Then enter the scheduled account if any on line 3a. Continue by entering Uniform Claim Identifier if any in 3b.
- Secured Claim – Select the asset type by marking the right box in case the claim is secured by a lien or right to set-off property. Enter the value of arrearage and other charges and then mention the Basis for Perfection on the next line. You need to provide the amount of secured claim and amount unsecured on the subsequent lines. Part 4 of the B10 State of Arizona Complete Proof of Claim Form also requires inputting property value and annual interest rate along with the selection of interest type.
- Amount of Claim Entitled to Priority – Section 11 U.S.C. § 507 (a) offers directives for deciding priority of claims. Select the right option from the five listed in section 5. Please specify other if you select so. Then complete section 5 by entering the amount of the priority claim in US dollar.
- Credits – You as a debtor must provide amount/s of payment/s made to a creditor in the section 6.
- Documents – Please list and enclose all the relevant documents in section 7. You must explain the reason in case no documents are enclosed.
- Signature – The last section 8 of the B10 State of Arizona Complete Proof of Claim Form requires selection of your role. Then enter printed name, title, company name, address, phone number, and email address on the lines reserved for the same. Then sign and insert date on the next line to complete filling form B10.
Preview Arizona Proof of Claim for Bankruptcy