Montana Bill of Sale Form is a legal template and it authenticates the sale/purchase of a personal property/product and transfer of the same in the State of Montana. This legal document is binding on both the seller and the buyer upon signing and executing it. This Montana Bill of Sale Form also serves as documentary evidence of the buyer paying the money to the seller towards the purchase of a personal property/product.
Montana Bill of Sale Form requires notarization before the Montana Notary Public. A provision in the document relieves the seller from offering a warranty of any kind. Similarly, the buyer agrees to buy the personal property/product as is. The seller undertakes the complete rights of ownership of the property/product along with good right, full power and lawful authority of the same upon signing this Bill of Sale Template.
Before Signing this Bill of Sale Form
- Complete the Bill of Sale Montana Form duly in all respects.
- Print or type Montana Bill of Sale Form for legibility.
- Make a few copies of the Template after the notarization and distribute them among all concerned parties.
- Signing the Montana Bill of Sale form before the Notary Public of Montana State is mandatory for its legal standing and execution.
- Do not write anything above the line for Recorder’s use.
- Specify personal property/product description accurately in the space provided for the same.
Do not write above the line for Recorder’s use. Insert the name of the requester below the line. Enter the date in the prescribed format on the very first line of Montana Bill of Sale Form. Continue by entering the legal name and address of the seller. Furnish the name of the county of Montana State in the space reserved for the same. Type the legal name of the buyer in the space on the next line.
Describe the personal property/product and the subject of the Montana Bill of Sale Template in the space offered in the succeeding part. Be very specific and accurate while describing the property to eliminate the ambiguity of any sort.
You as a seller must sign this Montana Personal Property Bill of Sale form before the Notary Public of Montana State for the acknowledgement. Insert date in the appropriate space available for the same.
The last portion of the Bill of Sale form has space for inputs by the Notary Public of Montana State for acknowledgement and notarization with seal and signature.