New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form is a legal instrument intended to facilitate the transfer of the ownership of a motor vehicle. This form offers documentary evidence of the monetary transaction between the buyer and the seller.
This document also serves as a base for computing the taxes for the buyer during the transfer of the title. New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form complies with NH RSA 261:148 III. The seller undertakes the responsibility of providing truthful information under the penalties of perjury. Notarization of the Bill of Sale form is not mandatory; however, you can notarize it for its legal standing. Submit all particulars of the motor vehicle accurately. Print or type the form of legibility to avoid ambiguity of all sorts.
Before You Proceed
- Read New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form carefully to understand and accept the clauses and provision mentioned within.
- Signature/s by witness/es is not a mandatory requirement. Notarization is not compulsory for the legal standing of the New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form.
- Provide specific information pertaining to the motor vehicle, seller, and buyer.
- New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form is binding on both the buyer and the seller upon signing and executing it.
- The motor vehicle described in Bill of Sale form is sold as is and the seller does not undertake any liability of providing warranty of whatsoever type and manner.
- Hand over copies of duly completed Bill of Sale form to all the concerned parties.
Provide the date of the sale in the foremost portion of the Bill of Sale form. Mention the amount in US dollar in the space provided for the same. This value also is decisive during the computation of taxes for the buyer.
Proceed by furnishing motor vehicle particulars like make, model, manufacturing year, and VIN or vehicle identification number, type of the body, number of cylinders, color, and fuel type. Specify these details accurately for quantifying the sale and transfer all rights, title, and interest of the aforementioned motor vehicle. These motor vehicle particulars are decisive during the transfer of the title in the office of the Department of Motor Vehicles, New Hampshire.
You as a seller must sign in the space after the undertaking. Enter the printed name of the seller and then the address, city, state, and zip code. Continue with buyer’s signature, printed name, address, city, state, and zip code. Each buyer and seller must sign and furnish the name and address separately if more than one.
Text Version of this Form
———————– Page 1———————–
MOTOR VEHICLE BILL OF SALE
Date of Sale: _______________
Seller(s) hereby transfers all rights, title and interest to the buyer(s) in the following
motor vehicle for the sum of $ ____________, on an as-is and as-seen basis, described as
Type of Body:
I declare under the penalties of perjury and to the best of my knowledge and belief that
all information contained within this bill of sale are true and correct.
Seller(s) Signature: __________________________________
Seller(s) Printed Name: __________________________________
Seller(s) Address: __________________________________
Buyer(s) Signature: __________________________________
Buyer(s) Printed Name: __________________________________
Buyer(s) Address: __________________________________
(This Bill of Sale meets the requirements of NH RSA 261:148 III)