Free Utah Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale Form - PDF Form Download
Form TC-843 Bill of Sale is a crucial document to establish a documentary evidence of the sale and transfer of a motor vehicle in Utah State. The document is part of the necessities for transferring the title of a motor vehicle.
However, alone Form TC-843 is not sufficient for registration and transfer of the title and you need outstanding title in accompaniment with Form TC-843. The document further declares that the buyer is free from claims, liabilities, and undue warrants if any upon the signing and execution of the Bill of Sale Form TC-843. Completing the document in every sense is necessary in order to prevent ambiguity of any sort. The seller and the lawful owner of the motor vehicle referred to in the Bill of Sale Form TC-843 must sign to validate the document.
Things to Remember
- Selling price of the motor vehicle mentioned in the Bill of Sale is the base for computing sales and use tax for the buyer as per the requisites of Division of Motor Vehicles, Utah State.
- Form TC-843 offers a documentary evidence of the ownership of the motor vehicle described in it.
- Bill of Sale and the Title of the motor vehicle are required for registration of the motor vehicle with the Division of Motor Vehicles, Utah State.
- The sale of used vehicle/s using the Form TC-843, Bill of Sale does not attract or warrants warranty of any sort.
- Completing the Form TC-843, Bill of Sale is necessary for every outright sale or purchase of a motor vehicle in Utah State.
Begin by selecting the type of motor vehicle from the eight choices offered in the foremost section of the Form TC-843, Bill of Sale. Continue with entering the nature of the transaction in the space available in the space in front of In Consideration Of.
Proceed with entering the selling price of the vehicle in US dollars. Be careful during the input of the price as this stated price here is also considered as a base for computation of taxes for the buyer/s. Type the legal name of the buyer followed by the legal name of the seller in the spaces offered for the same.
Mention year, make, model, vehicle identification number, and license number of the motor vehicle. Entering details of motor vehicle carefully is necessary to avoid future encumbrance if any. Be specific while typing information in each space requesting particular vehicle details.