Free First United Methodist Church Montgomery, Alabama Release of Liability Agreement Form - PDF Form Download
This is an First United Methodist Church Montgomery, Alabama Release of Liability Agreement Form, this form is used by a parent or guardian when a child is going to participate in any first United Methodist Church of Montgomery activity. It is used to release Liability against the Church. Once you are completely filled this document you must present it to the youth minister at the first United Methodist Church of Montgomery, Alabama.
How to complete this First United Methodist Church Montgomery, Alabama Release of Liability Agreement Form?
The following points must be acknowledged and understood by you the parent or guardian:
- You must recognise that there are risks in all of the activities initiated and carried out by the first United Methodist Church.
- You freely assumed those risks on your own and child behalf and agree to release and hold harmless from Liability the workers and other employees and agents of the Church.
- You agree to not make any claim filing a lawsuit against the first United Methodist Church, staff members, while new workers, employees and agents in the event of injuries or damages related to your child’s participation in the Church youth fellowship activities.
- You also understand that this is a legally binding contract and that the church activities are provided in consideration that this signed release of liability agreement.
- You acknowledge that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the state of Alabama.
You must also fill in the following details in the blank spaces provided for them in this First United Methodist Church Montgomery, Alabama Release of Liability Agreement Form:
- At the bottom of the second paragraph which contains the various terms of release of liability you must initial in the blank space provided for it.
- Then you are provided blank spaces to enter the name or names of the children for whom this release is being signed. You can use this one form to create a release of liability agreement for multiple children and simultaneously.
- Then you must also enter the date on which you are executing this Alabama Release of Liability Agreement.
- This agreement must be signed by two adult witnesses along with you the parent or guardian.
- You must also enter the effective date, which is the date till which this release of liability will remain in effect.
To understand that this is a legally binding contract, hence you must understand all the points and terms and conditions laid out in this First United Methodist Church Montgomery, Alabama Release of Liability Agreement Form. In case you have any queries related to certain sections of this document you can always consult an attorney. You can download this document by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.