14 Day Notice to Vacate Premises For Breach of Rental Lease Agreement is a legal instrument served by the Landlord and/or Landlord’s agent to the Tenant. This document serves as a full and final notice of evacuation within fourteen days of serving the notice under the provisions of the Residential Landlord Tenant Act of state it would be used in.
The term breach of the rental lease agreement has broad and sweeping meaning and it is applicable to all types of the breaches of terms and conditions of tenancy along with non-payment of the rent. The Tenant must produce satisfactory proof of corrective actions and preventive measures before the Tribunal to request discharge from the eviction once the Landlord files a case against the Tenant for non-compliance to the eviction of the premises. You as a Landlord must prepare this notice in accordance with the requisites to avoid discharge of the notice and the case before the Tribunal.
Before You Proceed
- You as a Landlord or an authorized agent of the Landlord are permitted to serve a 14 Day Notice to Vacate Premises for Breach of Rental Lease Agreement to the tenant upon default in complying with the terms and conditions of the lease.
- Please mention the reason of the breach and your observations pertaining to it descriptively.
- Avoid errors or partial entry of particulars in the notice. You must provide the address of the premises, date of vacating the premises along with your name, address, and signature.
- Please record the mode, date, and time of serving this notice to the Tenant. You must submit these particulars while requesting the evacuation order against the Tenant upon failure of the Tenant to vacate the property.
- A Landlord has the right to serve a 14 Day Notice to Vacate Premises for Breach of Rental Lease Agreement upon the breach of periodic as well as fixed term rental lease agreements.
Steps to Prepare 14 Day Notice to Vacate Premises for Breach of Rental Lease Agreement
- Enter Tenant’s legal name on the first line.
- Then enter Tenant’s address on the next lines including the name of the city, county, state, and zip code.
- Please describe the nature of the violation of the terms and conditions descriptively. You may choose to enclose supporting documents, photographs, or any other material evidencing your claim of a breach of a rental lease agreement.
- Enter the date of serving the notice to the Tenant.
- Continue by entering the name of the Landlord or the name of the authorized agent of the Landlord. The issuer of the notice must sign above the printed or typed name. Enter the address of the Landlord or the address of the authorized agent of the Landlord on the succeeding lines.
- Enter the telephone number of the Landlord or the agent to complete preparation of the 14 Day Notice to Vacate Premises for Breach of Rental Lease Agreement.