Arizona Month to Month Agreement Form is a legal document signed by the Landlord and the tenant to lease the property described within on mutually agreed terms. Arizona State Laws govern execution of such document within the jurisdiction of the Arizona State.
This form requires signatures of the Landlord and Tenant to enter into an agreement. Agreement document has terms and conditions pertaining to the lease of the property along with rent, security deposit, and code of conduct for the Tenant. Both the Landlord and the Tenant must read this form carefully before signing it and entering into an agreement. Notarization of the signatures and identities is not necessary; however, the Tenant or the Landlord may insist the same.
Before Entering Into Agreement
- Please read the Arizona Month to Month Agreement Form carefully to understand the scope of the document and governing terms and conditions. You may seek legal advice in case you do not understand any term and/or condition set forth in the agreement form before signing it.
- Signing and execution of the rental agreement is legally binding on both parties. Please make copies of the signed document and handover to each concerned party for record.
- The Tenant undertakes to indemnify the Landlord from any/all legal and other out-of-pocket expenses if the Tenant breaches the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
- The Landlord must disclose known facts about lead-based paint to the Tenant in case the house is built before the year 1978.
- Please specify amounts of rent, security deposit, and late payment charges carefully. Use US dollar as currency form while entering these amounts in the rental agreement.
How to prepare Arizona Month to Month Agreement Form
Step 1: Enter the date of entering into the agreement on the first line of the Arizona Month to Month Agreement Form.
Step 2: Enter the name of the Landlord followed by phone number and email address on the respective lines.
Step 3: Enter the name of the Tenant along with the phone number and email address on the next three lines.
Step 4: Enter address of the premises and the subject of the rental agreement descriptively.
Step 5: Specify the details of the shared parking.
Step 6: Enter the names and number of appliances on the premises owned by the Landlord.
Step 7: Enter the amount of rent, due date on each month, and penalty amount in case the check is dishonored on the respective lines.
Step 8: Enter the amount of “3 Day Late Fee” and “15 Day Late Fee” on the following lines in case the Tenant delays the payment of the rent beyond three and fifteen days respectively.
Step 9: Enter the amount of security deposit held with the Landlord.
Step 10: Enter the amount of additional security deposit in case the Tenant has pets.
Step 11: Both, the Tenant and the Landlord must date and sign this Arizona Month to Month Agreement Form to enter into legally binding agreement.