Free Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement - PDF Form Download
Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement is an legal document intended to facilitate a real estate broker to lease a property on behalf of the owner under the terms and conditions mentioned herein. This three-page exclusive rights to lease in Florida template requires various inputs related to the financial arrangements about rent, tenure, and security deposit.
Read all the provisions from A to R under the Additional Terms before signing and issuing the lease agreement to protect vested interests. Part 1 to 4 of the Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement requires input of the details and entering these details carefully is necessary. The owner/s and the broker or an authorized agent of the broker must sign on the respective spaces to accept the lease agreement including terms and conditions mentioned in it.
Exclusive Right To Lease Agreement – Finders Fee Only Non-Management Agreement
- Insert date on the first line and then enter the name of the Real Estate Broker and Property Owner on the respective spaces.
- Enter the address of the property in part 1 of the Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement to define the scope of the document
- Proceed to part 2 and enter minimum and maximum amounts of the expected rent to quantify the range of acceptable rent.
- Provide the amount of the security deposit in the next blank space. Leaving this space blank denotes security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
- Complete part 3 of the lease agreement by selecting the right choices on line from 3a through 3c.
- You as the signing principal may incur additional costs when you procure extra services from the broker.
- Provide your confirmation to the use of a lock box system in part 4 of the agreement.
- Part B of Additional Terms requires inputting the term of tenancy in months. However, this term should not be greater than 12 months.
- You and co-owner if any must sign on the spaces provided after entering the date.
- The broker or the authorized agent of the broker must sign this Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement in acceptance after inserting the date. These signatures do not require notarization for the acknowledgement.
- Last page of the Florida Exclusive Right to Lease Agreement has space for inputs for sending statements and payment. Please enter your name, SSN, address, phone number and email address on the respective lines. Enter information about the bank where the security deposit will be held in the next section like bank name, address, city, state, and zip code to complete preparing and executing the Exclusive Right To Lease Agreement in Florida.