Free Parking Space Lease Form - PDF Form Download
To lease parking space in the United States of America you can download and use this form as a template for that. When the parking space is owned by the landlord and you have need of it you can use this agreement to legally rent the parking space from the landlord.
There are many details that need to be filled in this agreement like the date when this agreement is being entered the name of the landlord and the tenant who’s going to rent the premises. The term for which the landlord is leasing the premises to the tenant. The stipulated rent and advance and the day of the month in which it is to be paid by the tenant to the landlord is to be mentioned in the document as well.
It is also stated in the document that the landlord will not furnish any attendance for the parking of the automobile of the tenant, and if anyone at the request of the tenant hand is, moves, parks or drives any vehicle place in the parking area, then that person will be deemed the agent of the tenant, and the tenant with the responsible for any loss, damage, injury that may arise from the acts of the agent of the tenant.
Text version of this Form
This Agreement is made and entered in this _______________ day of _______________________, 20______, between _______________________, of _______________________, hereinafter referred to as “Landlord” and _______________________, of _______________________, hereinafter referred to as “Tenant”.
WHEREAS, Landlord desires to lease to Tenant and Tenant desires to lease from Landlord the premises generally described as _______________________, it is herein agreed as follows:
1. Landlord hereby leases to Tenant parking space located at the premises described above and designated as space No. _______________________, for a term of _______________________ beginning ________________ , 20___ and ending ________________ , 20___.
2. Tenant agrees to pay the stipulated rent in advance on the __________ day of each month to Landlord or his agent by mail or in person to Landlord or his agent at their respective addresses as noted above.
3. Upon receiving any payment of parking space rent in cash, Landlord agrees to issue a receipt stating the name of Tenant, the amount of rent paid, the designation of the parking space and the period for which said rent is paid.
4. Tenant affirms his understanding that Landlord does not furnish attendants for the parking of automobiles, and if any employee of Landlord shall, at the request of the Tenant, handle, move, park or drive any vehicle placed in the parking area, then, and in every case, such employee shall be deemed the agent of Tenant, and Tenant, not the Landlord, shall be liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense that may be suffered or sustained in connection therewith or arising from the acts of Tenant or any employee who may be acting as agent of Tenant.
5. Landlord is not responsible for items left in any vehicle parked in the designated
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.