The application, Delaware Certificate of Incorporation, a Stock Corporation is filed with the Delaware Division of Corporations, Dover, DE. It is in line with the directives prescribed in the Delaware State General Corporation Law. You as Incorporation must complete this form duly by typing or printing. You may choose to enclose a cover letter with your name and contact details for unhindered processing of the application.
Please read the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation application form carefully to understand its nature and requirements. Your Incorporation must engage in lawful activity or act. Provide both mailing address of the Incorporation and registered office address accurately. You may request a certified copy at an additional fee of $50.
- Please pay $89 filing fee check in favor to Delaware Secretary of State.
- You may need to add $9 per extra page enclosed in the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation application form.
- However, authorized stock may result in increased filing fees. You may choose to contact the Delaware Division of Corporations, Dover, DE for fee schedules and other levies.
- You may choose to expedite the filing process by paying an additional fee.
- You receive a stamped copy of documents submitted. However, procuring certified copy attracts an additional $50 fee.
- You must print or type your name as Incorporator below your signature for legibility.
How to Prepare Delaware Certificate of Incorporation Application
- Begin by typing or printing the name of the Stock Corporation on the foremost line of the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation Application.
- Enter the address of the registered office in the prescribed format like street and city name, county, and state along with the zip code. You may choose to provide the contact phone number in this portion of the form. Then mention the legal name of the registered agent on the succeeding lines.
- Mention the total number of authorized shares on the next blank space. This is the number of shares the Corporation is authorized to issue. Enter the par value of each share in US Dollar.
- Next portion of the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation Application requires the name and the mailing address of the Incorporator along with the zip code.
- Last portion of the application form requires the input of date of filing the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation Application. You as Incorporator must sign on the subsequent line. Please print or type your name in the box below the space for signature. Typing or printing your name is mandatory.
- Please provide all requested details legibly and accurately to avoid delays and/or rejection of filing the Delaware Certificate of Incorporation Application with the Delaware Division of Corporations, Dover, DE.