Free Alabama Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form - PDF Form Download
This is an Alabama Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form, it is used to release and waiver liability when you are doing volunteer work for The Mobile Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MSPCA). Do understand that, you must be over 18 years of age if you want to sign this document, if you are under 18 you must get a parent or guardian to sign the release on your behalf.
How to complete this Alabama Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form?
You must understand the following points:
- You the volunteer must understand that the relationship with MSPCA is limited to a volunteer position, and that the compensation is expected in return for the services you provide.
- You release and follow a discharge and hold harmless MSPCA and its successors from any and all liability, claims and demands.
- You understand that MSPCA is not responsible to provide you with financial assistance or insurance.
- You also release Liability for MSPCA from any claim which arises out of any first aid treatment rendered to you by MSPCA.
- You understand that the service you provide to MSPCA can include activities that could be hazardous to your or could put you at risk, and you release MSPCA of any liability from such risks.
To complete this Alabama Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form you must also fill in the following details in the blanks provided for them:
- You must enter the execution date in the first blank provided for it.
- Next you must enter your full name in the blank provided for volunteer name.
- Then you must fill in your name again in the blank provided for it at the bottom of the form.
- You must sign the form as well.
- You must enter the date.
- The section below this is used if you the volunteer are below 18 years of age and need a parent or guardian to sign this release on your behalf.
As a volunteer you understand that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Alabama. If you follow the steps provided above you can easily complete this Alabama Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form, but if you have any queries about that you shouldn’t hesitate to talk with an attorney. You can download this document by clicking on the link below.