The New York Limited Personal Guarantee of Lease is made when the landlord or the housing management company demands the tenant …
Home » New York Rental Lease Agreement
The New York Rental Lease Agreement is a contract between the landlord and the tenant where both the parties agree to the terms and the landlord rents the premises to the tenant. In New York properties which are not rent stabilized can have an oral or an written lease. An oral lease cannot be legally enforced for more than one year(General Obligations Law § 5-701).
However to avoid disputes it is always recommended that one prepares a written agreement.
Below you would find a list of Rental Lease agreements which can be used in the State of New York. It is recommended that you consult a New York State Attorney for any doubts regarding your rental lease.
Download Free New York Rental Lease Agreement Forms
The New York Commercial Lease Agreement is a legal agreement which is between the landlord and the tenant, who is …
The New York Rental Application form is a form which must be filled by the person who wishes to rent …
The New York Office Lease Agreement is an agreement between the landlord and the tenant. This agreement is signed when …
The New York Residential Lease is an agreement between the Landlord and the Tenant, where the landlord leases to the …
Related Forms in ‘Real Estate’
- New York Retail Lease (NY Lease Form)
- Commercial Tenant Application Form
- Agreement Of Personal Guaranty
- Alabama Termination of Month-To-Month Tenancy Notice
- Blank 14 Day Eviction Notice Form for Breach of Agreement
- Arkansas 10 Day Notice to Quit for Non-payment of Rent
- Florida 7 Day Notice to Quit – Termination Of Tenancy
- Florida Notice to Quit – Termination of Tenancy (7 Day Or 15 Day)
- Florida Seven-Day Notice for Non-Compliance (With Cure)
- Florida Seven-Day Notice For Non-Compliance (With No Opportunity To Cure)